منتدى التعليم والتربية مجاني
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تعليمي ونتبرأ من أي اعلانات بالمنتدى

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Google Play Store expansion files شرح

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
سلسبيل نور

المساهمات : 144
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/08/2016

Google Play Store expansion files شرح Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Google Play Store expansion files شرح   Google Play Store expansion files شرح I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 28, 2017 8:55 pm

1. What are Google Play Store expansion files?

Google Play currently requires that your APK file be no more than 50MB. For most applications, this is plenty of space for all the application's code and assets. However, some apps need more space for high-fidelity graphics, media files, or other large assets. To make this process easier for you and more pleasant for users, Google Play allows you to attach a large (2GB) expansion file that supplement your APK.

Google Play hosts the expansion files for your application and serves them to the device at no cost to you. On most devices, Google Play downloads the expansion file at the same time it downloads the APK, so your application has everything it needs when the user opens it for the first time.

2. How to know if I need expansion files for my Android app?

In case you're not sure if your app has more than 50MB, feel free to request a test build (Instant build) for your app and check the binary (.apk) size.

3. How to enable Google Play Store expansion files for SeattleClouds apps?

3.1. Android Application Licensing Public Key

For enabling the Google Play Store expansion files for your app you'll need an unique Android Application Licensing Public Key. You can find it under Services & APIs section of your app settings.
Google Play Store expansion files شرح LicensingKey

[size]
3.2. Add the Android Application Licensing Public Key for your app

After you have copied the app public key, you'll need to add it for your app.
Please follow these steps Your App Dashboard -> Application Settings -> Platform Specific Options -> Android Application Licensing Public Key and paste your Application Licensing Public Key.

Google Play Store expansion files شرح LicensingKeySC

[/size]

[size]
3.3. Enable Expansion Files

In order to enable Expansion Files for your app please follow these steps:
Your App Dashboard -> Application Settings -> Platform Specific Options -> Use Expansion Files
Google Play Store expansion files شرح Expansion_files
**NOTE:  Expansion files will be sent to you with the APK file when you request a build.

[/size]

[size]

4. Where I can find the expansion files for my app?

Please unzip the received from us build file for your app. You should find an app-release.apk file, this is your main app binary. The expansion file for your app you'll find in the info folder. App Expansion file name should be main_expansion_file.obb.

Google Play Store expansion files شرح Finder-info

5. How to publish an Android app with Expansion Files on Google Play Store?

5.Add a new .apk for your app. You can find this option under APK section of your app settings.
Google Play Store expansion files شرح Upload

[/size]

[size]
5.Upload your main app binary (app-release.apk)
Google Play Store expansion files شرح 2

[/size]

[size]
5.After your .apk will be accepted click on No Expansion Files

Google Play Store expansion files شرح 3

[/size]

[size]
5.Click on Upload a new file and upload the main_expansion_file.obb file
Google Play Store expansion files شرح 4[/size]

Was this article helpful?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
سلسبيل نور

المساهمات : 144
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/08/2016

Google Play Store expansion files شرح Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Google Play Store expansion files شرح   Google Play Store expansion files شرح I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 28, 2017 9:00 pm

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Google Play Store expansion files شرح
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التعليم والتربية مجاني :: الفئة الأولى :: دروس تعليم التطبيقات-
انتقل الى: